[Mailman-Users] settings in the from field

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Sat Nov 17 05:36:58 CET 2007

On 11/16/07, Mervyn Kahn wrote:

>  How do or what do I have to do to change the from to have less than all of
>  the following
>  epasella-bounces at epasella.biz; on behalf of; Teamepasella
>  [teamepasella at gmail.com]
>
>  Can I eliminate the epasella-bounces at epasella.biz; from the from ?

You previously asked us this same question on Tue, 21 Aug 2007
23:31:18 +0200, and I'm pretty sure we pointed you to the answer in
the FAQ at
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq02.003.htp>.

Looking at the other messages from you around that time, my
understanding was that you had understood that answer and perhaps
corrected the perception by the user regarding this matter.

Is this not correct?  Did we miss something?