[Mailman-Users] troube with mailman mailing list

ChristianPuzder christian at puzder.com
Sun Oct 7 01:12:49 CEST 2007

I have been using the mailinglist software for 2 years - I love it.
Recently I am unavble to tend to administrative tasks. For instance if a
message is caught and I want to approve it, I can select the "approve"
checkbox, but when I submit the action does nto occur. similarly in
Membership Management, if I try to "unsub" a user by checking the checkbox
then click "submit changes" the user is not unsubscribed ...

any idea whats going on?

My host has tried everything he knows and cant figure it out.

thanks