[Mailman-Users] body of email being stripped out into attachment by hotmail and other receiving servers

Henrik henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Sat Oct 13 04:35:40 CEST 2007

All,

I have a number of email lists in a farm of web servers, and I find the
following:

hotmail users (and toronto.ca users, our city government), find that
emails they get from our gnu mailman lists that have the body stripped
out and moved to an attachment. This causes confusion, and in one case
even the attachement is reported as being blank. (The header and footer
appear in the main body of the email). Is there some way to prevent this
from happening?

Thanks,

- Henrik

--