[Mailman-Users] no mail from list

Jeffry Komala jkomala at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 02:28:34 CEST 2007

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the response.
I went through the troubleshooting page last night.
There is no mailmanctl but my other test lists are working.
System is an old RH9.

The same problem happened a few months ago. I believe the cause of the
problem is either a malformed or spam email.
Unfortunately I don't remember how I fixed it last time. I should have
written it down.

It may also have something to do with the archive. Perhaps, it could not
write to archive file? I turned off archiving but it didn't help.

At this point I'm not too worry about the email already sent and stuck in
shunt. Can I just delete them all?
Will this help?

What could be other location of qfiles?

Thanks,