[Mailman-Users] qrunner error
msapiro at value.net
Fri Oct 26 18:06:13 CEST 2007
Myron Kowalski wrote:
>I found one .pck out of place and move it. Restarted mailman with the
>I moved the whole directory out of the way and restarted mailman--
Originally, you said the messages were being archived, so that
indicated that IncomingRunner and ArchRunner were processing the in/
and archive/ queues OK. Apparently only outgoing messages were
affected so I focused on the out/ queue
If you moved the entire out/queue aside and you are still getting
errors, they are coming from another queue.
Try running bin/dumpdb on the first .db file in each queue.
Mark Sapiro <msapiro at value.net> The highway is for gamblers,
San Francisco Bay Area, California better use your sense - B. Dylan
More information about the Mailman-Users