[Mailman-Users] qrunner error

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Oct 26 18:06:13 CEST 2007

Myron Kowalski wrote:

>I found one .pck out of place and move it. Restarted mailman with the
>same error.
>I moved the whole directory out of the way and restarted mailman--
>same error.

Originally, you said the messages were being archived, so that
indicated that IncomingRunner and ArchRunner were processing the in/
and archive/ queues OK. Apparently only outgoing messages were
affected so I focused on the out/ queue

If you moved the entire out/queue aside and you are still getting
errors, they are coming from another queue.

Try running bin/dumpdb on the first .db file in each queue.