[Mailman-Users] Trouble adding new users

Pete Bronder pb0q at andrew.cmu.edu
Sun Sep 16 15:26:10 CEST 2007

I am having problems adding new members.  It is something that I've done
successfully many times in the past.  The new addresses show up on the
list through the administrative interface however the new people that
are added do not receive any messages.  I compared the profiles of
members who are working correctly against those members who are not
receiving messages and could not find any problems.  I also checked the
FAQs and did not see where this problem might have been addressed.

Do you have any explanation or pointers for what else to try?  Could
this be a problem with the server?  If so, what can I ask the service
who runs the server to look at?