[Mailman-Users] Control of newsgroup posters

David Beaumont david at johmar.com
Sun Apr 6 21:34:43 CEST 2008

Is there a simple way to control newsgroup posters?  We interface our
mailman list to a newsgroup.  We find that not only do people who post via
the newsgroup NOT have to subscribe to our email list, we also cannot hold
their posts for moderation.  We would like the opposite of both of these.

Thanks, apologies if it is in the FAQ (which it usually is), I have searched
in vain for the answer using 'newsgroup' and 'moderation'.

David