[Mailman-Users] Bounces and disk quota exceeded

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Apr 8 16:59:59 CEST 2008

João Sá Marta wrote:

> I am sending a message to a test list and I have created a user in our
> system with a very small disk quota.
> I know that this user has already his disk quota exceeded and I've
> verified that sending "him" a message directly from my personal email
> address. (I've received a message from my mbx server with the usual
> notification "undelivered mail returned to sender"
>
> I´ve set the parameter bounce_score_threshold to 0.5 and even now that
> member's subscription is not disabled and I, as the list owner, have not
> received any bounce notification.
>
> Can anyone tell me what is the issue, please ?

Do you have bounce_processing and all three bounce notifications set to Yes?

What's in Mailman's bounce and smtp-failure logs after you send to this
test list?

Does mail to the list-bounces address get properly delivered to Mailman?
What happens if you send an ordinary message to the list-bounces address?