[Mailman-Users] Bounces and disk quota exceeded

Jo‹ao Sá Marta samarta at ci.uc.pt
Wed Apr 9 10:20:09 CEST 2008

Greetings,

Thanks for your tips.

Mailman was working well. The problem was mine.

I had not read the Mailman manual -->"Only one bounce per day counts
against a member's score, ..."

Today that member was disabled.

Regarding to the bounce feature:
 where can I get more detailed information, sepecifically /"Your
Membership Is Disabled/ warnings "

If a member as disk quota exceeded, how can he receive those warnings ?

Thanks for your help.
   Joao Sa Marta

--

= Joao Sa Marta                |          Email: samarta at ci.uc.pt =

= Centro de Informatica        |        Tel: 239 853178 (directo) =

= da Universidade de           |          Tel: 239 853170 (Geral) =

= Coimbra                      |                  Fax: 239 853189 =

= Apartado 3080                | http://www.uc.pt/pessoal/samarta =

= 3001-401 Coimbra             |                                  =