[Mailman-Users] syncing recipients from an sql database / managing bounces

Zbigniew Szalbot zszalbot at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 08:26:40 CEST 2008

We have an sql database of users who we would like to contact from
time to time. So far we have been doing it outside of mailman realm. I
would like to sync the sql user database to a mailing list and then
send them a newsletter. The primary reason for this is that manual
bounce management is quite a tedious process.

Is there a way to sync the database in such a way as to only update
records rather than delete all users from mailman and import them from
scratch? And what if a given record has been deleted in the sql
database? Will it also be deleted from mailman user database upon

Many thanks!

Zbigniew Szalbot