[Mailman-Users] Only One List Is Not Working

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Apr 18 01:26:16 CEST 2008

Carlos Williams wrote:

>So now I am really at a loss on how to resolve this. The only thing I
>can think of is to delete the <everyone> and re-create it in mailman
>and re-subscibe everyone to it but I hate not understanding something
>and taking the easy way out.
>Not to mention who knows if that will even fix this problem...

So it is apparently something to do with the size of the list and in
turn, presumably the number of recipients to a single SMTP message.

What's in Mailman's smtp, smtp-failure and bounce logs? And what's in
the MTA logs relating to the message which mailman sends?

(and please copy the list on your reply)