[Mailman-Users] mails stuck in qfiles folder

Darragh Gammell dbgsystems2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 07:38:19 CEST 2008

Hi Mark

Thanks for your response, I was under the impression there was a command
similar to the unshunt command but I was mistaken.

For those who read this thread in the future: A simple restart of mailmanctl
does not clear this queue. I had to kill the process and start it back up to
kick the outgoing manager into action.

Regards

Darragh