[Mailman-Users] help files

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Dec 30 00:54:45 CET 2008

Michael Welch wrote:

>It appears that at least some of the help files are no longer available at the links embedded in Mailman, like this one:
>http://www.python.org/doc/current/lib/re-syntax.html

I am aware the the python.org documentation URLs have all changed.
Unfortunately, it's not a simple mapping. E.g., the above becomes
<http://www.python.org/doc/current/library/re.html#regular-expression-syntax>
or equivalently
<http://docs.python.org/library/re.html#regular-expression-syntax>.

I do plan to update all the python.org references before the next
release.

I have already updated references to the old FAQ Wizard. If you are
aware of any othe broken links, please let me know.