[Mailman-Users] Still Lost

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Feb 6 02:32:11 CET 2008

On 2/5/08, Thomas J Casey wrote:

>  In an email from Brad Knowles, he stated: If they are not subscribers, "then
>  they need to be on the whitelist."  But I cannot find a whitelist anywhere.

Go to the web mail admin interface for your list.  Go to the "Privacy
options..." sub-page, then to "Sender filters".

The second field on the page should be labeled
"accept_these_nonmembers" with a description of "List of non-member
addresses whose postings should be automatically accepted."  That's
your whitelist.