[Mailman-Users] Turning off confirmation

Barry Finkel b19141 at britaine.ctd.anl.gov
Thu Feb 7 17:33:27 CET 2008

Zbigniew Szalbot writes:

>> Thank you Mark. Any chance of having it (unsubscribe without
>> confirmation) as an option one day?

and Stephen J. Turnbull" replied:

>There's a patch by Adrian Bye (actually one of his colleagues, I
>think) in the tracker that provides some form of streamlined
>unsubscribe.  It's described and pointed to in this post:
>
>http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-developers/2005-February/017850.html
>
>Note also Mark's reply to that post.

I went to that mail in the archives, and it has

     You can get our patches here:

     https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1121257&group_id=103&a
     tid=300103

Note that the URL is split into two lines, and the hyperlink contains
only the first line, making the hyperlink point to the wrong web page.

Is this a bug in the pipermail archiving software?
Barry S. Finkel
Building 222, Room D209              Internet: BSFinkel at anl.gov