[Mailman-Users] can't get self post after enabling "Receive your own posts to the list"

Forrest Sheng Bao forrest.bao at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 05:29:47 CET 2008

Hi,

I am just beginning to use Mailman and found a strange problem. I haven
enabled "*Receive your own posts to the list*" in my personal options. Since
I am also the admin, I also unchecked the "not metoo" box of myself at
membership administration section. But I found that I still couldn't get the
posts I sent. Can someone tell me why?

Thanks,
Forrest

--
Forrest Sheng Bao
Ph.D. student, Dept. of Computer Science

You are encouraged to use the language you prefer. I can understand Mandarin
and English. I can read both traditional and simplified Chinese, as well as
English.