[Mailman-Users] Sending MovableType notifications via Mailman

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Feb 13 16:38:08 CET 2008

Eric Lee wrote:

>It's worse than I'm describing it -- I've done everything I can to allow
>anyone to mail to my test list, I've gone over every configuration
>possibility and yet the only messages it will even consider for moderation
>are those coming from the list owner, which is on the same server.  It's not
>even looking at messages coming from, for example, my Gmail account.  Even
>when I tell it to allow messages from non-members.
>
>This looks like something terribly wrong with the setup of Mailman --

Brad has responded to the Plesk/provider issues, and I have nothing to
add to that.

I only want to say that yes, something is terribly wrong, but from your
description, the outside mail is not even reaching Mailman, and this
is most likely to be a problem involving network, DNS and MTAs rather
than Mailman itself.