[Mailman-Users] Digest new bug

Una Smith una.smith at att.net
Fri Feb 22 18:06:28 CET 2008

I run a list using Mailman 2.1.9;  I am only the listadmin, not the site
admin.  I have configured the list so that subscribers who choose the
digest option get one or more daily digests if there are any posts that
day.  On or about December 16th, the digest subscribers stopped getting
any digests at all.  Exception:  if I use send_digest_now, they get a
digest.  The digest volume number increments each month.  I used
send_digest_now in the middle of February and the result was volume X
issue 1;  it should have been more like issue 10.  This tells me the
problem is in Mailman.

Is this a known problem?

	Una Smith