[Mailman-Users] Feature Request: Selective Mass Subscription

Jim Popovitch yahoo at jimpop.com
Thu Jul 10 05:18:29 CEST 2008

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 11:09 PM, Cyndi Norwitz <cyndi at tikvah.com> wrote:
> Assuming you ran a system with users you didn't know well enough to judge,
> what sorts of options would you consider implementing?  If any...

Excellent question.  I would have to think, given the prevalence and
persistence of spammers, that any ability to force unconfirmed (i.e.
non-opt-in) subscriptions would be a violation of most ISP's TOS.   So
to me, providing the capabilities to disable mass subscriptions would
be a good mmcfg.py option.

-Jim P.