[Mailman-Users] 2.1.10 patch release, was: Subscription errors

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Jun 4 16:26:26 CEST 2008

Mark Sapiro wrote:

>Duncan Drury wrote:
>>
>>Any chance of releasing a patched version of mailman as promised a while
>>back?  Not everyone using Mailman will be up to patching or manually editing
>>the code, and like a I said - for me at least this bug was a showstopper -
>>and a nasty one because it was pretty silent.

You indicated in your OP that you are using a FreeBSD port of Mailman.

Mailman 2.1.10 was officially released on April 21. A patch which fixes
this issue was announced and made available for download from the
official download sites on April 26.

In your case, it is up to whoever maintains the FreeBSD port to
incorporate that patch and make a new release.

I recognize that I created confusion by indicating that I would make a
patch release and then not doing it, but hopefully this will be
resolved soon with the 2.1.11 release I mentioned in my prior reply.