[Mailman-Users] mailman 2.1.10 .. yahoo says "domainkeys=fail (badsig)" ...

Bob001 bob001 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 18:07:35 CEST 2008

It worked out.
If we disable personalization and footer from non-digest and digest
It works fine for emails sent out from same domain users. Solution was
provided on the following list..cross-posting it for everyone's benefit.

So, open issue is if other list users (say gmail or yahoo users) sends out
an email , it is still failing. It is sort of successful for announce-only
kind of list.

Any suggestion on this second part?