[Mailman-Users] Disable word-wrap?

Steve Burling srb at umich.edu
Thu Jun 19 21:02:48 CEST 2008

--On June 19, 2008 11:46:44 AM -0700 Jan Steinman <Jan at Bytesmiths.com>
wrote:

> In fact, I'd venture to guess that this email, which is sent to the list
> and to Mark and I on the Cc: will show up wrapped on the list, and not
> wrapped on the Cc's.

To which I reply:

For what it's worth, it didn't arrive line-wrapped at my end.  The wider I
made my mail window, the longer the lines got.  Well, until I got it about
60% of my 2560-pixel wide screen, and then each of the four paragraphs in
your text was on one line, so further widening made no more difference.

--
Steve Burling                                    <mailto:srb at umich.edu>
University of Michigan, ICPSR                    Voice: +1 734 615.3779