[Mailman-Users] Apache,

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Fri Jun 27 08:42:13 CEST 2008

On 6/26/08, Hank van Cleef wrote:

>  I will note, and think that Brad and Mark will agree, that given the
>  predominance of Linux and Postfix on Mailman hosts, there probably is
>  very little interest among list subscribers for discussion of general
>  Solaris and sendmail issues.  Both systems are well-supported on
>  Usenet news groups and sponsoring web sites.

Actually, I'm not opposed to the discussion of Solaris-specific
issues as they relate to Mailman, and sendmail-specific issues as
they relate to Mailman belong on this list as much as postfix or
Exim-specific issues -- as they relate to Mailman.

So long as we keep the discussions related to Mailman, there
shouldn't be a problem.

Now, general discussions on what is different on what version of
Solaris, that's something that I would agree belongs elsewhere.