[Mailman-Users] Standard Footer

Webmaster PF webmaster at stc.org
Mon Jun 30 16:35:05 CEST 2008

I must be an idiot because I just do not get it. I must be missing an integral part because the footer is still posting as an attachment rather than in the body of the posting.

This is what I have in the non-digest options:

Can subscribers choose to receive mail immediately, rather than in batched digests?
YES

Should Mailman personalize each non-digest delivery? This is often useful for announce-only lists, but read the details section for a discussion of important performance issues.
FULL PERSONALIZATION

Footer added to mail sent to regular list members

Scrub attachments of regular delivery message?
NO

--Shaf