[Mailman-Users] Join List Problem

Bill Honneus (honneus) honneus at cisco.com
Mon May 5 23:36:16 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have my mailman set up and configured on my sendmail server as per the
instructions in the Mailman Installation Manual.  I was able to create a
list called "test" using the newlist command line option, and got a
confirmation email at the list owner's address.  I have defined the
aliases for test in my mailman.aliases file in /etc, separate from my
aliases declarations.  When I send an email to test-join at my.domain.com,
I get the following returned email error: