[Mailman-Users] Cpanel problem

Mel kd5de at nwla.com
Sat Oct 11 16:59:39 CEST 2008

I forgot to reply all on the post, BTW the hosting service is GKG just
in case this comes up
Well I found no reference to rate limit after searching for Cpanel on
the WIKI but here what the hosting service sent me, I will say it is a
raw deal. I am running the list locally on my list server for the time
being and this was not part of the deal.

"Our server does what is called a Sender Verify, it checks to see if the
email
address that is sending from, is valid. Since it doesn't exist, the emails
all fail.
Remember also that there is a 100 emails per hour limit on sending
emails. So
if you have more than 100 people on the list, it will send to the first 100
people and then the rest will bounce. If that is the case, you will need to
split your list of users up into several lists."

--
System Janitor/Network Plumber http://www.nwla.com
Linux User #25446    Linux 2.6.20