[Mailman-Users] What happened to my archive? Why isn't the archive process running?

TGPlatt, WebMaster webwitchcraft at webwitchcraft.com
Tue Oct 28 15:14:30 CET 2008

Follow-up to last message. Wasn't sure exactly how to examine the contents
of the ourlist.mbox file in /usr/local/mailman/archives/private/ourlist.mbox

SO, I opened it with emacs just to see what it contained. The last message
in that file is one I posted on July 7th.

The prospects of recovering all those missing messages are looking dimmer
and dimmer... Sigh! :-(