[Mailman-Users] Mailman on multiple domains

Scott Race scott at jda-networks.com
Fri Oct 31 20:49:15 CET 2008

Thanks, fixed the domain name in the mm_cfg.py to read ['second-domain.com'].

Running the /bin/genaliases doesn't return an error, but doesn't generate the /data/virtual-mailman file.  The mailman error logs don't show anything (no errors since Oct 22).

Sounds like the virtual-mailman file missing is my main problem, huh?

Scott