[Mailman-Users] Whitelisting & Blacklisting domains

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Wed Sep 3 01:17:20 CEST 2008

> From: "Edward Ned Harvey" <eharvey at lyricsemi.com>
>
> I am configuring a company private mailman server, where we want
> people
> inside the company to be able to subscribe and unsubscribe freely...
> And
> block any attempts from anyone outside the company.
>
> Is there some whitelisting/blacklisting/pattern matching capability,
> automatically accept subscriptions from within the company and deny
> from
> outside?

Sounds like a firewall issue. Run Mailman on a separate port, and
block it outside the firewall.

:::: A virus has marked this email as being virus-free! ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com ::::