[Mailman-Users] Rv: many problems

Brian Carpenter brian at emwd.com
Fri Sep 5 21:17:18 CEST 2008

I have replied to Jaionea twice now using 2 different e-mail addresses to
send our replies but evidently our responses are going into Yahoo.com's
famous black hole. I have verified that my messages were delivered to
yahoo's mail server but where they go from there is beyond me. I hate
yahoo.com and I wish people would stop using their awful mail service.

Jaionea, if you have a different e-mail address then please let me know what
it is so I can send you our responses again. That is if you receive this.

Regards,
Brian