[Mailman-Users] Odd broken link after domain move

Lindsay Haisley fmouse-mailman at fmp.com
Tue Aug 18 23:19:54 CEST 2009

These are hard-coded into the archive files,
$VAR_PREFIX/archives/private/[listname]/[index|author|thread|subject|
date].html.  You'll need to do a search and replace on all of these in
order to fully convert the archives.

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "Everything works if you let it"
FMP Computer Services |   (The Roadie)