[Mailman-Users] rejection messages

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Fri Jan 2 09:43:41 CET 2009

Good Morning,

	If i reject a posting for exceeding size limits, the reason given
will be "no reason given" if I reject using the default interface, and
will only state the correct reason (too bog, please trim) if I reject from
the "details" interface.

	This is both unintuitive and wrong: It was held for size, the
first notice says it was held for size, and it is rejected for the reason
held.  Shouldnt the default reason (the reason for being held) be the
reject reason?

J.A. Terranson

"Never belong to any party, always oppose privileged classes and public
plunderers, never lack sympathy with the poor, always remain devoted to
the public welfare, never be satisfied with merely printing news, always
be drastically independent, never be afraid to attack wrong, whether by
predatory plutocracy or predatory poverty."

Joseph Pulitzer
1907 Speech