[Mailman-Users] Mailman and virtual domains...

Grant Taylor gtaylor at riverviewtech.net
Thu Jul 9 20:45:50 CEST 2009

On 7/9/2009 1:41 PM, Taylor, Grant wrote:
> Is it possible to specify the URL at list creation time?  (I'm creating
> lists with newlist.)

It looks like I can use pass command line options to newlist to create
the list under the correct virtual domain.

My problem was stemming from the fact that I was running newlist with
out any parameters and filling in the questions interactively.

Perhaps the interactive questions need to be extended?

Grant. . . .