[Mailman-Users] How to deal with qfiles/bad/*.psv?

Benjamin Lotto web at farmproject.org
Sun Jun 21 03:19:11 CEST 2009

I've been using mailman for several years and have recently moved to a
new machine.  Something funny happened, and I had a lot of files built
up in the qfiles/* directories.  I restarted mailman with

mailmanctl -s -q start

and move everything was cleared out.  There are six .psv files in
qfiles/bad and I have no idea what to do with them.  I've been poking
around the web and various documentation and can't figure it out.
Help, please?

Using Mailman version: 2.1.12

Many thanks,
-Ben