[Mailman-Users] Question about 'Content filtered message notification'

Rick Pasotto rick at niof.net
Thu May 14 20:04:56 CEST 2009

One of my mailing lists rejected a message today and I don't understand
why. The contents of the mailman message are:

  I 1 <no description>                [text/plain, 7bit, us-ascii, 0.2K]
  I 2 Got a call from SBOE today             [message/rfc822, 7bit, 14K]
  I 3   ><no description>                   [multipa/related, 7bit, 12K]
  I 4     ><no description>             [multipa/alternativ, 7bit, 3.6K]
  I 5       ><no description>       [text/plain, quoted, us-ascii, 1.2K]
  I 6       ><no description>        [text/html, quoted, us-ascii, 1.9K]
  I 7     >12758269.jpg                       [image/jpeg, base64, 8.8K]

filter_content is 'yes'
filter_mime_types is blank
pass_mime_types is: multipart/mixed, multipart/alternative, text/plain
filter_filename_extensions is exe, bat, cmd, com, pif, scr, vbs, cpl
pass_filename_extensions is blank
collapse_alternatives is 'yes'
convert_html_to_plaintext is 'yes'
for filter_action is 'Forward to List Owner'

Why was this message rejected?

(using 1:2.1.11-11 on debian)

--
"The ability to talk well is to a man what cutting and polishing are to
 the rough diamond. The grinding does not add anything to the diamond. It