[Mailman-Users] E-mail-based moderation

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Mon Nov 9 13:09:06 CET 2009

Brian J Mingus writes:

 > I just found an e-mail sent to Mailman-Developers that never received a
 > reply. It is essentially identical to mine. How can I bring this feature to
 > life?

A fully functional MUA allows you to pull out the forwarded message
and respond to it.  Mutt, Gnus, VM, MH-E (and MH itself), Mew, and
Wanderlust all have this capability; I'm sure there are other MUAs
that do.  If GMail doesn't have it, well, that won't be the first
broken-by-design misfeature in GMail that I've run into.