[Mailman-Users] Call me Don Quixote... :-(

John mailman-owner at rx7-world.net
Fri Nov 13 00:49:04 CET 2009

answers inline...

Mark Sapiro wrote:
> John wrote:
>
>> What hasn't worked:
>> * My service provider claimed the info in disable messages was insufficient for
>> debug!?
>

> And can you post one?

This was around the time my provider changed the smart host pool... The
64.202.189.86  IP address was in the pool & on at least 2 RBLs. The
208.109.80.54 IP is in the new pool and apparently still on 1 RBL list :-(. They
claim they did not bounce back to my server... I haven't seen this since 11/10,
but the rx7 list email is not being delivered.  I don't understand why my other
lists seem to be unaffected...