[Mailman-Users] Please help

Abdelmajid Kassem kassem2k at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 01:46:14 CET 2009

Hello Dear friend:

We are a nonprofit organization and our website is www.hc-mambd.org. We are hosting this site with a friend who has a hosting company. However, to my knowledge, he does not support any maling lists which we need.

I have another website hosted by justhost.com and they support the mailing lists. My idea is to put the first site in the second's account which I did and create my mailing list. However, when I created the mailing list (info at hc-mambd.org) and want to add the members (Membership Management), it tells me this: