[Mailman-Users] Feature request: Emergency Broadcast

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Mon Nov 23 03:42:16 CET 2009

On 22-Nov-2009, at 17:14, Gadi Evron wrote:
> Brad, crappy providers aside, do you think this might be a useful feature?

It could be useful in a very narrow set of circumstances. the question is, is it worth putting resources into such a feature for those very few times this would be useful?

My sense is that getting the list of users and sending a Bcc to them is a workable solution, but I'm not tied to that position.

--
"If I were willing to change my morals for convenience or financial gain,
	we wouldn't be arguing, because I'd already *be* a Republican."