[Mailman-Users] Virtual domain support

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Thu Oct 8 18:30:01 CEST 2009

Geoff Shang wrote:
> I will review your patch, and I used list-domain.tld instead of
> list.domain.tld, but I basically came to the same conclusion and just
> implemented same.  I got the idea from
> http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2008-September/063254.html
>
> This really needs to be documented somewhere.

And by "somewhere" I recommend you put it into the Mailman Wiki,
probably just add it to the FAQs:

http://wiki.list.org/display/DOC/Frequently+Asked+Questions

I'm guessing it should be in site admin tasks:

http://wiki.list.org/display/DOC/4+Site+administrator+tasks

So here's a link to a page where you can cut and paste the info that you
think should be recorded:

http://wiki.list.org/pages/createpage.action?spaceKey=DOC&fromPageId=4030488

So if you've got a minute to summarize the stuff and put it there, that
would be awesome.  Thanks! :)

  Terri