[Mailman-Users] Internal Server Error

Carl Parsons carl.parsons at pingnu.com
Sun Oct 11 12:09:30 CEST 2009

Hi

We have been trying to get mailman working on a fedora 10 installation
I can get it working on a internal server but my external server gives
the following error.
I use webmin which places virtual servers in /home so I had to recompile
suexec to work in a different root
I suspect this is the problem but do not understand suexec configuration
enough to fix the error

Internal Server Error

unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root at localhost and inform them
of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that
may have caused the error.

Carl

--
PinGNU Systems Ltd
A company registered in England and Wales

Mobile  07709 935666 Day time only
Home: 01480 831607 weekends
Skype: carlpingnu