[Mailman-Users] Enabling the option "the should get the message that his mail has been approved" in Mailman

ankush grover grover1711 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 13:23:01 CEST 2009

I am using mailman 2.1.5 on RHEL 4 in production and 2.1.9-4 on Centos
5 in Testing environment. I am trying to configure an option in
mailman that is "the sender should get the message that his mail has
been approved". The sender gets the mail whenever his mail gets
rejected however no mail goes to the sender whenever his request/mail
gets approved.

Please let me know which option to configure in mailman so that I can
have this feature enabled in the mailman. There is no issuing in
upgrading the mailman version in-case the need is there.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush