[Mailman-Users] Test mesages

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Sep 8 17:24:31 CEST 2009

LuKreme wrote:

>Is there some way to send a test message to a list that is only sent
>back to me instead of sending it out to the entire distribution?
>
>Sometimes I want to examine the logs live when a message comes in, but
>I don't want to keep spamming all the users with "test, pls. ignore"
>sorts of subjects.

There is no Mailman facility for this. Whether you can do it or not
depends on what exactly you want to see. If it doesn't have to be a
specific list, make a 'test' list. If it does have to be the specific
list, but you are interested in the input side of the process rather
than the output, set yourself moderated before posting.