[Mailman-Users] Bounce Handling Question

Jeff Grossman jeffg at turners.com
Sat Sep 26 19:04:54 CEST 2009

I am running Mailman for two announcement only mailing list.  It is
running with no problems.  I wanted to send out an announcement to all
of my members without them getting a duplicate if they were on both
lists.  I created a new list called all yesterday.  I put the two lists
under the regular_include_lists setting.  It ran perfect.  But, I was
wondering, how does the bounce handling work for that list?  If a user
bounces a message when I send to the all list, do they get removed from
the other list they are actually on?  The all list does not have any
members associated with it.

Thanks,

Jeff