[Mailman-Users] Try again.. Sublist addressed as umbrella list

Steff Watkins s.watkins at nhm.ac.uk
Fri Aug 6 19:01:54 CEST 2010

Hi all,

 got a configuration item I'm trying to work out.

I'm setting up an umbrella list call it X-main and it is made up of two
sublists, call them X-1 and X-2.

Now I can send mail to X-main and it is forwarded on alright to X-1 and
X-2.

The problem is that the emails show as being sent from the respective
sublists X-1 and X-2 and NOT from the parent list, X-main.

What is the way to get the X-Main sender:/From: to pass through the
X-1/X-2 sublists?

Thanks,
S Watkins