[Mailman-Users] Help, I keep getting notices from a nonexisting group via mailman

RhondaRR rmiga at rochester.rr.com
Mon Feb 1 18:07:20 CET 2010

The following is the message I keep getting. When I go to unsubscribe, it says that it is nonexistant.  Can you help?  How do I stop receiving this message?

Mailing list membership??? However, I can't find a way to unsubscribe. Betterwaypress is no longer in existance.  Can you help?

	From: 	listserver2-owner at betterwaypress.com
my emails to the above keep bouncing back as "mail delivery failure"

Thank you.
rmiga at rochester.rr.com

This is a reminder, sent out once a month, about your
betterwaypress.com mailing list memberships.  It includes your
subscription info and how to use it to change it or unsubscribe from a
list.

You can visit the URLs to change your membership status or
configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery
or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.

In addition to the URL interfaces, you can also use email to make such
changes.  For more info, send a message to the '-request' address of
the list (for example, listserver2-request at betterwaypress.com)
containing just the word 'help' in the message body, and an email
message will be sent to you with instructions.

If you have questions, problems, comments, etc, send them to
listserver2-owner at betterwaypress.com.  Thanks!

Passwords for rmiga at rochester.rr.com:

List                                     Password // URL
listserver2 at betterwaypress.com           tirakaib
http://betterwaypress.com/mailman/options/listserver2_betterwaypress.com/rmiga%40rochester.rr.com

Rhonda Miga
Something Great Is Going To Happen Today, I Can't Wait To See What It Is. ~Brook Noel

Make Today Matter
www.maketodaymatter.net