[Mailman-Users] Hello! Req: Mailing List Issue : Plz Help About This

_!!!_ DesiAmie _!!!_ amie at 12web.co.cc
Thu Feb 11 01:30:17 CET 2010

*Detail Issue:

*Sir  i m sending emails to yahoogroups through (Mail Man) mailing list
.. but my emails are not show or not delivered on some yahoogroups
domain (like yahoogroups.com) page ... according to my observation if i
add more than 10 yahoogroups in my mailing list so my email is not
delivered to specially  (yahoogroups.com) domain  ... and if i add less
than 10 yahoogrops in my mailing list so my emails is  delivered to all
yahoogroups (like yahoogroups.com, yahoogroups.com.ca,
yahoogroups.com.mx) included (yahoogroups.com) domain  ...

         Plz sir help me ... i m thankfull to you for this

                                 Thanx Rgard :