[Mailman-Users] Sibling List Problem [cPanel]

Adam McGreggor adam-mailman at amyl.org.uk
Sat Jan 16 20:31:12 CET 2010

On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 09:24:59AM -0800, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> Does anyone know how to get cPanel's attention so they might fix this?

I've resisted saying it for some time, but here goes.
    "Change the licence to one that requires external modifications to be

That way 'we' might have a clue what they're doing.

It needn't be restrospective, MM3 might be an ideal opportunity.

The trouble with the rat race is that, even if you win, you're still a rat