[Mailman-Users] Test messages

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Thu Jul 29 09:45:43 CEST 2010

I may have asked this before, but if so I can't find it in my archives.

Is there a way to send a test message to a list without it being sent out to the entire list? Something like a ping that only replies to you?

I have a list I host for a friend that is very sporadic. When active it can get 100 posts a day, but those days come infrequently.

Sometimes he's concerned that posts are getting lost (it's happened in the past that some configuration muckup has borked the list) and he'd like to be able to check that the list is ok.

--
"A thousand years ago we thought the world was a bowl. Five hundred
years ago we knew it was a globe. Today we know it is flat and round