[Mailman-Users] Mailman CGI Error-Group mismatch error

Wang, Mary Y mary.y.wang at boeing.com
Tue May 25 04:49:04 CEST 2010

Hi,
I received the following error this morning. So I rerun configure again with the following command: ./configure --with-cgi-id=apache --prefix=/var/mailman.  I'm still getting the same error.  Is there any place that I can look for so that I can debug this problem better?   Perhaps, looking at the config history file or something.  Any other places that I can check the cause of this error?

"Mailman CGI error!!!

The Mailman CGI wrapper encountered a fatal error. This entry is being stored in your syslog:
Group mismatch error.  Mailman expected the CGI
wrapper script to be executed as group "nobody", but
the system's web server executed the CGI script as
group "apache".  Try tweaking the web server to run the
script as group "nobody", or re-run configure,
providing the command line option `--with-cgi-gid=apache'."

Thanks
Mary